A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Toy Wars pits two hot-seated players against each other in a turn-based PvP combat environment. Both players have their own set of Toy Soldiers and must use them to destroy either their opponents Soldiers, or their Teddy Bear.
Toy Wars was a 3 month long project, developed by 6 game developers under the tutelage of Academy of Interactive Entertainment (AIE). Any and all feedback would be appreciated as we are eager to improve our skills so we can provide an enjoyable experience for all of our players.
Enjoy the cuteness!
WASD or Arrows: Moves your soldier.
Left Mouse Button: Click and hold to power and fire selected soldier's weapon.
Mouse Pointer: For aiming your soldier's weapon.
No. 1 Key: Changes your soldier's weapon to RPG.
No. 2 Key: Changes your soldier's weapon to Grenade.
P or ESC: Pauses the game.
|Published||17 days ago|
|Release date||17 days ago|
|Authors||Pickled RoadRage, Kyle Taylor|
|Tags||3D, rpg, soldier, strategy, toy-story, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy, unity, unity3d, worms|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- Download the file.
- Unzip "Toy Wars.zip" to a destination of your choosing.
- Open "Toy Wars"
- For PC run "Gold Build (v1.1).exe"
- Create a shortcut by Right Clicking "Gold Build (v1.1).exe"
- Click "Create shortcut"
- Move "Gold Build (v1.1).exe - Shortcut" to wherever you wish.
- For Mac run "Toy War.app"
- Create an Alias by Right Clicking "Toy Wars.app"
- Click "Make Alias"
- Move "Toy Wars.app - Alias" to wherever you wish.
Do not delete or edit "Gold Build (v1.1)_Data". Doing so WILL break the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.